Styling Tips from a
MELBOURNE WEDDING PLANNER
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have one less thing to do when it comes to your wedding? Enter a professional Melbourne wedding planner; the answer to styling, planning and creating your dream wedding. Simply bring your vision and they’ll do the rest to ensure everything is perfect on your wedding day. Meanwhile, you can focus on all the other important and fun details like finding your dream wedding gown!
Meet Kerr Events
A top Melbourne wedding planner and styling service.
Kerr Events is a family owned business with an amazing team of stylists and designers who aren’t afraid of a bit of heavy lifting.
They style, plan and create weddings specifically in line with each couple’s vision and needs. From the planning process to overseeing and executing the details with their fab team on your wedding day, Kerr Events are there for you from start to finish.
It’s all about happy couples and they’ll will do anything within their power to make sure everything is just perfect.
Here are their 5 styling tips to bring your
dream wedding to life
1. Having a wedding planner and stylist helps with making sure all the finer details come together perfectly without you having to worry or stress on the day.
2. Choose a Melbourne wedding planner you feel gets your vision and that you are comfortable with. Don’t just go by images on Instagram, meet with them and get feedback from the venue or past clients.
3. Do your research and have a look at inspiration to get a feel for the look you want
4. Set a budget or know your budget limitations – this assists with the planning process and makes it much easier
5. Choose a supplier that can do most of the styling for you, you will save on the extra bump in and bump out costs.
What type of styling and wedding planning service is right for you?
There are a range of ways you can engage the services of a wedding planner and stylist. While having everything taken care of might be ideal, you may have creative flair and time to organise some details. Or perhaps your budget doesn’t fully allow for styling, planning and coordination. That’s totally fine, there are options for engaging a professional for the specific services you need.
For all the details on how Melbourne’s Wedding Planning and Styling Service by Kerr Events can help you, simply visit their website.